With an increasing number of BIM-mandated projects across the Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Operations (AECO) industry, BIM is no longer an option, but a necessity. Professional BIM support has become a vital component in a company’s ability to operate successfully. Wherever your company may be in the adoption of BIM, you need to ensure that your team’s performance is not dragged down by inefficient BIM processes:
- Are your files very large and content is imported from third-party websites?
- Is your team frequently asking how drawings or sheets should look like?
- Do you notice an inconsistency in your printed drawings or sheets?
- Does your team use workarounds or going back to AutoCAD for detailing?
- Is your information or data incorrectly embedded into your model?
Maintaining a successful BIM implementation requires dedicated support to stay current on the technology and to look for new ways of doing things. With over ten years’ experience of BIM implementation and management, we believe that your support should be scalable with your needs – and you should always have options.
We can provide the support you need and act as an extension to your team to get the job done. With a variety of operational and on-demand support options available, you can choose a plan that fits your company needs. Just contact us and learn more about our subscription support offerings to quickly get help when you need it most.
Get help when you need it most.
Schedule a call to connect directly or communicate with us via email to resolve your issue at a time that is most convenient for you.