PCERT Foundation Basic Training
May 15 @ 12:30 pm – May 19 @ 5:00 pm AEST
Whether you want to hone your existing openBIM skillset or kickstart your BIM knowledge to further your career, the buildingSMART Professional Certification Foundation – Basic course gives you the knowledge and expertise you need to succeed. The course draws its core content from the ISO19650 standards and offers a comprehensive grounding in how to approach digital project delivery across all disciplines.
- Price per person is A$1,850 plus A$150 bSA certification fee, excluding GST.
- Price for a group of maximum six (6) attendees is A$6,900 plus A$150 bSA certification fee per person, excluding GST.
This PCERT course is being delivered live online, divided into five (5) half days sessions. The training course focuses on knowledge-based learning, divided into twelve (12) modules, consisting of a presentation given by the instructor, a group task activity, and a quiz. Individuals sitting this course are eligible to take the buildingSMART Professional Certification exam, gaining an internationally recognized qualification.
Please fill in the form below to request a buildingSMART PCERT Foundation – Basic training course with us:
- One of our team members will respond to your request within twenty-four (24) hours.
- Once your course details have been confirmed, you will receive payment details.
- Once payment has been received, you will gain access to the course hub* and the online examination platform.
For group bookings of more than six (6) people, please contact us to find out about further discounts.
*Please note, due to business-sensitive information, some material from our training will not be available after the course.