This copyright applies to the Modmation.com website owned and operated by Modmation Pty Ltd. (“we”, “our” or “us”).
All copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in this website and the material on this website are owned or licensed by us and protected by the laws of Australia and other countries. You are authorised to view this website and its content using your web browser or, where expressly invited to do so, to share certain content on social media. You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on this website, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
Our Trade Marks
This website includes registered trademarks and trademarks which are otherwise protected by law including, but not limited to the word Modmation, Modmation Consulting, Modmation Documentation, Modmation Development and the Modmation logo. You may not use any of these trademarks, the name “Modmation Pty Ltd.” or the name of any of our related companies without our prior written consent. All other trademarks mentioned in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to third party websites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites. You access those sites and use the information, products and services made available at those sites solely at your own risk.
Linking to this Website
You may create a link to pages of this website. However, you must not:
- display any page of this website in any distorted or altered form;
- create a link to this website on any site unless that site conforms to accepted standards of public decency and good taste, does not expose us to any risk of liability under any criminal or civil law (including liability arising from the infringement of a third party’s rights) and does not disparage us or our goods or services; or
- create any link or use any link in any way to represent or imply falsely, deceptively, or confusingly that:
- we sponsor, endorse, or are affiliated with or related to any third party (including you) or product; or
- you are providing, or are the source of, any goods or services provided by us.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission by giving notice to you or updating this copyright. You agree to indemnify us against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages, or liability arising in any manner from any link that you create.
Monday, 08th March 2021