Would you like to identify and improve your company’s current BIM or Digital Engineering capabilities? As independent consultants, we advise owners, architects, engineers, and contractors on making BIM and Digital Engineering work for their companies.
Your requirements decide the length and scope of our consultancy service. We can provide a full-service package that guides you through your digital transformation or support your team on demand. We can work remotely or on-site. Our advisory and consulting services include but are not limited to the following:
- Assessing BIM Capabilities as part of the development and execution of a BIM Implementation Strategy
- Authoring and reviewing Organizational Information Requirements (OIR) and Asset Information Requirements (AIR)
- Authoring and reviewing Project Information Requirements (PIR) and Exchange Information Requirements (EIR)
- Authoring and reviewing BIM Execution Plans (BEP), also known as BIM Management Plans (BMP)
- Providing BIM Coordination and Management throughout a Project’s Lifecycle
- Integrating Digital Asset Information Management (DAIM) and Facilities Management Systems (FMS)
With us, you work with a dedicated consultant who can prepare your company for its first or next level of BIM-mandated projects. When we provide consultancy services, we take the time to understand your objectives, constraints, and expectations to develop and implement a cohesive strategy for your project or entire company.
With us, you work with a dedicated consultant.
BIM and Digital Engineering provide significant value to owners, architects, engineers, and contractors.