Digital Twin Consortium is a global ecosystem of technologists who are influencing the direction of digital twin technology development. It represents the leading innovators and thought leaders in this emerging industry. The Consortium coalesces industry, government, and academia to drive consistency in architecture, security, interoperability and vocabulary of digital twin technology. It advances and advocates the use of digital twin technology in many industries from aerospace to natural resources.
It is a great honour to share that Pansanté Australia is now a proud member of Digital Twin Consortium. We are part of the ecosystem dedicated to the widespread adoption of digital twin technology and related transformational business outcomes. Consortium members are committed to enhancing operational cost-efficiencies and improving resource consumption by using digital twins throughout their operations and supply chains. Digital Twin Consortium members capture best practices and interoperability and portability requirements for digital twin producers and consumers. Through collaboration, our members:
• Influence the direction of digital twin technology development
• Advocate, promote, evolve and refine digital twin best practices and benefits
• Create cross-industry digital twin reference architectures and definitions
• Become the focal point for digital twin thought leadership
• Provide the definitive resource hub for digital twin producers and consumers
• Improve interoperability between digital twin technologies
• Establish de facto industry guidelines for the digital twin marketplace
Through cross-industry collaboration, Digital Twin Consortium helps enterprises maximize the positive impact of digital twin technology. Within the member ecosystem, we share the lessons learned and opportunities uncovered from the digital world and apply them to the physical world.